This is an extended form of p_create_header().
- SD & HD sizes; image size as specified in image_size & pixels_per_line. If pixels_per_line is zero, a default value of pixels per line will be set.
- Aspect ratio is set as in aspect_ratio. When value P_UNKNOWN_ASPECT_RATIO is used, the choise between 16:9 and 4:3 is automatically determined according to the rules described in Aspect ratio .
- If progressive==0 the file is interlaced, otherwise it is progressive.
- Image frequency as specified in image_freq (P_50HZ, P_60HZ, P_REAL_60HZ, P_24HZ, P_REAL_24HZ, P25HZ, P_30HZ & P_REAL_30HZ are allowed).
- Color format as specified in color (note that P_STREAM is only supported for P_25HZ & P_30HZ).
- Number of images is set to zero.
- Data format = P_8_BIT_FILE.
See further Supported combinations of color format, image frequency & image size